Argentina stag hunt

Looking to book a stag hunt in 2023. Does anyone have any experience or outfitter recommendations? Also looking to bring my wife who doesn't hunt so will need a place that has some other activities for her. Not sure what other forums would be pertinent.

tdhanses

WKR
Go to an SCI banquet, they always have a few of these and even if you don’t bid you can usually talk to outfitters.

kscowboy01

Lil-Rokslider
I've heard it's very expensive to get them back to the States. Greenland and Argentina are hunts that seem like a great deal until you look at exporting trophies. I have no experience here but have heard a lot of negative things.

OP
A
I've heard it's very expensive to get them back to the States. Greenland and Argentina are hunts that seem like a great deal until you look at exporting trophies. I have no experience here but have heard a lot of negative things.
Thanks. I will certainly inquire about that. I also heard getting your own gun there can be extremely difficult.

For those familiar, what is the going rate to book the hunt?

Then what is a realistic all-in ballpark that includes airfare, shipping, taxidermy, gratuities, permits, etc. ?

Squincher

WKR
I've been down there a couple of times to shoot birds. I was told not to bother trying to bring a gun into Argentina. They have an awesome hunting culture. I was going in 2020 to hunt stag, but the world shut down.

bmrfish

WKR
Haven’t been myself but a friend of mine really likes CazaPampa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk