Arizona draw results

TheCougar

WKR
Dammit y’all. I’m jealous. I haven’t been hit yet. How long does this draw take?

In my experience, if you haven’t been hit by now, it ain’t gonna happen. I say that as one of the guys who hasn’t been hit yet, either. I guess 11 Resident points wasn’t good enough for Unit 1 this year...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WKR
Got a late bull rifle tag! Nice surprise since AZ awarded me an early archery bull last year.

Slim Jim

WKR
My card hasn’t been hit. This will be the 2nd time GoHunt has let me down. I have 7 points and my first 2 choices, late season archery are supposed to be 100% with 5. Point creep?

Maverick940

Banned
My card hasn’t been hit. This will be the 2nd time GoHunt has let me down. I have 7 points and my first 2 choices, late season archery are supposed to be 100% with 5. Point creep?

No, it's the new permit allocation system that AZG&F is now using to even out big game tag allocations. I don't think GoHunt has figured that out, yet (lol).

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
My card doesn’t show a charge but my available balance is $650 less! looks like I’m hunting AZ late archery bulls in unit 9

Slim that's going to be awesome congratulations

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Congrats everyone, nothing on my end, hoping for the NM now

Such an amazing year to have a tag in this state, anyone who grabbed one should be realllllllly pumped, some giants are going to take dirt naps.

dble07

Lil-Rokslider
man I would HATE to find myself in a position where I have a Wyoming elk tag that I can't turn in as well as a Unit 9 AZ Archery tag.... Murphy has a sense of humor, right?
The woman and I had this happen in 16. I drew Wyoming archery then she drew AZ early archery a few weeks later. With only 2 weeks vacation and living in ND it was tough to pull off but we had successful hunts in both states.
Looks like her card got hit again last night for another early archery tag.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk