Arizona Unit 9

Lukem

WKR
So, my dad drew unit 9 rifle in the random.....

I'm going along, well, because I'll likely never see a unit/tag like this in my lifetime and really who wouldn't want to go on a hunt like this?!

I guess I'm writing this post as much to brag/gloat/share the fun as anything, but if anyone has any tips/pointers for that unit, I'll listen....

It should be fun!

WRO

WKR
So, my dad drew unit 9 rifle in the random.....

I'm going along, well, because I'll likely never see a unit/tag like this in my lifetime and really who wouldn't want to go on a hunt like this?!

I guess I'm writing this post as much to brag/gloat/share the fun as anything, but if anyone has any tips/pointers for that unit, I'll listen....

It should be fun!
Early or late?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

OP
Lukem

Lukem

WKR
The really cool thing about this is that he killed a 370 class bull in NM in the late 70s and he's been content to shoot about any 5pt+ bull since then. He's figured that chasing a trophy bull bigger than his NM bull is a pursuit in vain. At least with this tag, there's a hope and opportunity to chase that caliber of bull again. Maybe 9 is a little overhyped, but there can't be but a few units in the country with similar potential (at least one of which is in NE...:cool:)

Beendare

WKR
Fwiw, a buddy sent me a pic of a shed he found in there, just shy of 200”.... so theres at least one 440 plus bull still running around in there