Nevada California Bighorn Adventure

OP
Marine4life
Another quick update. The elk hunt was disappointing considering it was Arizona. I expected more elk and a lot more rutting action. Tag soup so it is time to get my mind back on a ram. I am home and going to spend a few more days with my wife then head back to Nevada on Wednesday 10/4. No big camp this time. I am going lighter and more mobile so will be living out of my box trailer and taking a 2 man tent to strap to the wheeler if needed. The first trip was the first time I hadn’t enjoyed using my X packs flourless shelter. Too many visitors for my comfort. Between the ants, lizards and pack rats I am moving to the enclosed tent. Hoping to find and kill a nice ram.
Thanks for following.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great post thanks for taking the time.
Im a nonresident with 21 sheep points, I was wondering how many you had when you drew?
The bobcat encounter is very interesting, I’ve trapped a lot of them in eastern Oregon and figured some were preying on sheep.

OP
Marine4life
Hey everyone. I am off the mountain with a huge grim plastered on my face. I killed a nice ram yesterday so give me a couple days to get him checked in with NDOW and get back to Missouri then I will share the pics and details. This has been a very challenging hunt for me both mentally and physically but the reward was worth it.
All smiles and sipping a bourbon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk