ASL Build

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>
I've talked a little on here about how I wanted a glass ASL. Bought the components from Bingham and had them laying around through the fall and picked away a little bit as I had time until Christmas, when I finished the build. 64" long 49@26 and I like it...big fan of the low wrist and definitively pushing against the handle, if that makes sense. I've shot a good amount and really like it. Even got a chance to break it in on a cottontail, the other night. First chance I had to draw on an animal and put a judo through him at about 18 yards...

OP
C
Awesome. Man your going to make me want to get out my old forms and glue one up myself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's alot of fun, problem is I make one bow and then wanna try something a little different. Not enough hours in the day. I'm playing around with a Reverse Handle board bow to see if I like those before invest the time/$$$ into a glass bow of that style.