AZ antelope, how many years/points did you wait get a tag?

Houston77

FNG
For those that have drawn an AZ rifle tag, how long was your wait and were you successful?

Buckshotaz

Lil-Rokslider
I have 22 points. You need to ask someone that has been putting in longer than I have

452b264

Lil-Rokslider
I know a couple dozen residents that have 22 to 25 points and didn't get drawn. I had a good friend who died with 24 points at the age of 53 who had never drawn an AZ antelope tag. Good luck!

FullValue

Lil-Rokslider
Same as above I don't think it matters how many points you have because there are bunch of people with a bunch of points, just got to get lucky. I drew one a few years ago with 11 points

BuzzH

WKR
Depends if you're a resident or not, which weapon you choose, as well as what area.

A good friend of mine, an AZ resident, drew last year with 24 points...rifle tag in a very good unit.

I have 17 points and I've not drawn as a NR.

swampokie

WKR
Anyone that started putting in after 2000 will probly never draw in the bonus pass on a quality tag. Random lottery is a slim chance that will keep adding new applicants

PAbow84

Lil-Rokslider
I'm sure my chances are slim, but I've wasted money on worse things. I just make a small donation to a number of states every year.