AZ bison hunt

hereinaz

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I will add that he was freaking out that no one was shooting the cow he was pointing out. He kept yelling someone shoot the first one it’s a cow.

His older kid there guiding would have helped gut and clean, and get pictures if I needed it.

Say what you will, but my experience is that he knows it’s a situation where it requires coordination or his paying clients success goes down with everyone else.

Oh, and the one truck we saw road hunting was pretty bummed they missed the chance at the herd in the meadow as we passed them driving out…

OP
Cali hunter

Cali hunter

Lil-Rokslider
Update. 22 bison in 7 days. Didn’t picture many because I figured out early they seem to send in a single then more follow. So I didn’t want to spook the single. I’m going to try to get back before the road closes. Iv only seen 2 cows and they didn’t give me the opportunity. I’m not picky I’ll shoot the first cow I can. Hope it works out and the weather holds long enough for me to get another hunt in. Amazing hunt so far. Sure wish I had a bull tag in my pocket 512AFD95-42DF-46E3-8486-F0190E8014C9.jpeg4E27DACE-A164-4A43-BF73-DBA2075A43B5.jpegB104DFD9-0E2E-4CA9-947C-EA6960D8ED3D.jpeg

Last edited: