Back tension release recommendations?

4fletch

Lil-Rokslider
Ive got the silverback plus and the Nock 2 it as a set. Using one to compliment the other worked well. The silverback exposed a lot of things i was doing wrong. Got me through some target panic that almost had me put down the bow. Hats off to Dudly for the free videos and the cool releases for that.
Ive got some twitching issues so i shoot a stan wrist release trigger now. I can shoot that near as i can tell just as accurate as the thumb. Perhaps better i have more confidence and like the anchor position better. But straight up if i didnt have issues the silverback and the nock 2 it are the way to go in my book. I keep them around just in case...

Attachments

• 20211024_171749[186].jpg
    20211024_171749[186].jpg
    228.2 KB · Views: 17

mtnkid85

WKR
Ill add another silverback/nock2it combo vote here. I really like the two together. The silverback forces you to have a strong foundation and the nock2it transitions over so easily, anchors the same. This past spring turkey season I tried hunting with the silverback and I do not like it. Call it what you will, but I like being able to fire the release when I want. For me the silverback kinda just goes off when it wants, which is great for practice on a fixed target, but when your aiming at an animal that may or may not be moving, I want more control of the shot.

ZDR

WKR
The silverback works really well for me and it’s helped me shoot the N2I better w back tension. It’s a solid combo. I am moving on to a hinge now but the foundation came from the N2I/silverback

Third in support for the Fulkrum flex. Been using mine 99% of the time since last summer and it stopped my punching and blacking out on shots on animals. I did not like the Fulkrum flex Abyss, it does not sit in your anchor the same as the flex.

Third in support for the Fulkrum flex. Been using mine 99% of the time since last summer and it stopped my punching and blacking out on shots on animals. I did not like the Fulkrum flex Abyss, it does not sit in your anchor the same as the flex.
That depends how you anchor. Like you, mine didn't sit exactly the same either, but my buddies did. My buddy has a 3D printer so he made me an extension with the twist in it I needed to get it to fit me perfectly. The only issue is now it is larger in size, too bulky for hunting (IMO), but great for comps.