backpacks with dividers

ODB

WKR
Does anyone know of a small backpack/daypack that has dividers in the main pouch to separate into upper/lower sections with separate entry points for each half? I cant find what I am looking for (maybe because it doesnt exist) by the google.

Bendejo

Lil-Rokslider
The kuiu divide series has some pretty cool compartments. Maybe the layout isn't what you're looking for though.

Reactions: ODB

Rommel013

FNG
Some Eberlestock might have some options for you - the Phantom is by no means small by 100% does what you want - (The Operator is even larger) otherwise, the X1 Euro/Just One and X1A3 are all smaller daypacks that give you separate compartments with some overlap and expanding options, but not a main compartment that is upper/lower divided.

I had an Eberlestock Phantom I think back 15 years ago probably. It had dividers but the pack wasn’t great. That said, it appears they’ve come a long ways since then and might be worth checking out.

I think the issue you may have, is that most places making a small daypack would likely figure they aren’t big enough to warrant separate compartments. Larger bags however, like Osprey Aether series, have a sleeping back compartment at the bottom.

Rufus

Lil-Rokslider
a lifetime ago I had a backpack camera bag that sounds like maybe what you are describing. Had dividers to hold a camera, lenses, accessories, film (35mm), etc all separated. the dividers were Velcro, so could be customized. It was black and about the size of a school bag backpack. Might want to look to the camera industry.
Thanks. -Rufus

Some Eberlestock might have some options for you - the Phantom is by no means small by 100% does what you want - (The Operator is even larger) otherwise, the X1 Euro/Just One and X1A3 are all smaller daypacks that give you separate compartments with some overlap and expanding options, but not a main compartment that is upper/lower divided.
I have the original X1A, it does have a removable shelf that separates the upper and lower compartment with separate access. But maybe the newer ones (X1Euro and X1A3) don’t ?

Very interesting bag - thanks. I live just down the road from them so will check it out.
I have the original X1A, which you can see some old videos on you tube. Not sure if the two newer versions have the divided main compartment. But the original does. Might be able to pick up a used one cheap