Bags/Pouches for First Aid Kit

NCnative

FNG
Looking for ideas/solutions to bags of somesort to organize first aid gear that allows me to leave some at home or the truck and take only what I need for an outing. Modular of sorts.

rgroves79

Lil-Rokslider
2nd the pull out but doesn’t really have any organization and that sounds more like what you are looking for. Amazon turned up a bunch of stuff by searching ‘pals med pouch’.

Carrot Farmer

WKR
Classified Approved
is there a go to first aid kit you guys use? im needing some advise on a kit for an elk hunt

7a27f99b4e84ac9810463a7f29f45104.jpg

Good starter kit… and you can tailor it to your liking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*zap*

WKR
best to have a good/full aid kit for both vehicle&home and a prepared kit for the pack....stuff that stays where you might need it. jmo

Last edited:
I got a Pocket Trauma kit from WIld Hedge Tactical. It comes in a nice Maxpedition pouch. I have modified the contents to meet my needs, but the pouch is amazing. I dont think the kit is made anymore, but the pouch is a Maxpedition EDC pocket organizer. Highly recommend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a kit for home, truck and my backpack. I carry a boo boo / foot / med kit stuff in a magpul dacka pouch usually in an outside pocket or the lid of my pack. It has small zip locks to sort various things and I will add or remove things for shorter or longer trips. I have a tourniquet and a compression bandage on the pack belt or outside of th pack.

Trial153

WKR
I use Kifaru ultralight pull outs. I have kit made for my pack. I have a larger kit in the truck that covers both people and my hounds.

P Carter

WKR
Interesting find
That suggestion is half tongue in cheek, but I’ve been looking at getting something similar so I have the option of just bringing the essentials on a small outing/just stepping away from the tent, especially now that I’m often taking my kids along and will drop stuff at one location and do some wandering around. Eying the orange color. Right now I have a a freezer bag of all essentials but would love the option of a sling. Thinking of also trying to rig a sling to an exo pack lid.

Kayl

FNG
This is the kit that I take pretty much everywhere I hike. Throw in some bandaids and Tylenol and you've got a kit that covers you for most stuff. I also keep one velcroed to the back of my headrest in my car.

Mosby

WKR
I keep a small kit in my truck and one goes in my pack on overnight trips. I use an ultralight sack from Granite Gear.

Team4LongGun

SUPER MODERATOR
Staff member
Or, for a quarter of the cost, build your own.

It's as easy as looking at the contents of any said kit (used in the ACTUAL, TRUE sense of kit), and replicating and personalizing to suit your needs. Buy items ala cart, and add to pouch of choice.

Team4LongGun

SUPER MODERATOR
Staff member
This is the kit that I take pretty much everywhere I hike. Throw in some bandaids and Tylenol and you've got a kit that covers you for most stuff. I also keep one velcroed to the back of my headrest in my car.

Kayl is onto something here.....take a look at NAR's site, and build your own.

They also have a great MIL/LEO discount.