Barnsdale Limbs

Will_m

WKR
Getting ready to order a set of these limbs for my Elite Impulse 31. From what I can find online, it looks like these are purportedly better quality than originals. Does anybody know anything/have personal experience with these limbs? Both sets of my manufacturer limbs have cracked and I have no explanation for it since I've never dry fired the bow and shoot an arrow in excess of 500 grains.

Anyway, before I decided on these limbs rather than a new bow, I figured I'd see if anyone knew anything about Barnsdales.

19hunt92

Lil-Rokslider
I bought a set for an old bowtech tribute. love them. Dave's limbs are superior to any oem.
Best part, you can customize the deflection you want and personalize the bow to whatever you want. My 65 lb bowtech still has a place on the 3D course today. I grain my bow out and out right abuse the limbs (actually expected to crack them by now) for speed.

Still waiting on bowtech split limbs from him though...tick tock

Barnesdale made a lot of the elite limbs. I think if you have sharp square edges they are Barnesdale, but that could be backwards.

I have messed with a couple of his limbs on Bowtechs. Don't think you will be disappointed.

i had a martin onza that cracked so i got the barnsdales. it definitely made the bow louder and since i hunt spot n stalk axis deer thats a no go for me you don't have a chance with a loud bow so I sold it. fwiw i seem to be in the minority everywhere else I've seen had great things to say maybe find someone with experiences with your model specifically? check elite forum on archerytalk?

Still waiting on bowtech split limbs from him though...tick tock
the newer bowtech in house replacment limbs (non sandwich; just say bowtech) are solid if you need to replace. ive had mine on my experience for a couple years now and it still shoots 90-95% as nice as any of the 21 bows i will never sell that thing

Wellsdw

WKR
They came factory on a lot of high country bows (RIP) my x-12 has them and I shoot that thing better than any new bow Ive shoot.

Where are you guys ordering these limbs from? My brother has a Bowtech BTX-31 with a limb that looks like it might be on its way out.

noroads

FNG
Where are you guys ordering these limbs from? My brother has a Bowtech BTX-31 with a limb that looks like it might be on its way out.
Barnsdale doesn't make limbs for the Split limb bowtechs. As far as the BTX goes that may be bowtechs worse bow for limb issues ever made. I'd suggest to not dump money into that bow and move on from it.