Beaverhead Zone A Tag

My buddy bought a zone A Tag for the beaverhead area and wants me to buy one. I was looking at the area and it says it's a restricted hunting area for rifle.

Restriction:
On or within 1 mile of private agricultural
lands outside the National Forest System
Boundary.

Does this mean we can only hunt private and/or one mile from the private, outside of the forest boundary? Any further explanation would be awesome!

GuyinIdaho

Lil-Rokslider
From the regs

Outside the National Forest System Boundary in Lemhi, Beaverhead, Brownlee, and Pioneer Zones: — Antlerless Hunts: These hunts are open only outside the National Forest System Boundary on or within 1 mile of private agricultural lands which is defined as private lands that are used for growing or storing plants for profit, in the form of pasture or stored feed for animal production, croplands, nurseries, vineyards, or orchards, but which do not include private timberlands. The National Forest System Boundary is a legislatively set boundary — it is not necessarily the boundary of Forest Service property. State, private and other lands within the National Forest System Boundary are not open to hunting during this season. (Please refer to a U.S. Forest Service map for the location of this boundary

87TT

WKR
Unless you can find BLM or State land outside of the forest within that mile of agricultural land, it's a no go. some places it is possible but not sure where you want to hunt. most of the successful hunters have private access I would guess. If you look at a Forest Service Map, you will see pockets of private and State land in side of the Forest boundary. Those are off limits.