Belt for hunting

dano626

FNG
As another here already said. HIll people gear belt!! Its the best belt out there. Simple, light, and is super comfy while hauling a pack. I wear mine daily its so comfortable.

DaveS

Lil-Rokslider
First lite suspenders or an ov belt. Wear the ov belt a lot actually. Really simple. Wanted to try the hpg belt but I haven't yet.

If you mean by ov (ov Invovations) then the HPG belt and ov belt are the same.

I have both the Kuiu belt and the ov belt. The Kuiu belt is easier to adjust in my opinion and is the one I wear all the time including when hunting but I also like the ov belt and have worn it on long backpacking trips.

OXN939

WKR
If you mean by ov (ov Invovations) then the HPG belt and ov belt are the same.

I have both the Kuiu belt and the ov belt. The Kuiu belt is easier to adjust in my opinion and is the one I wear all the time including when hunting but I also like the ov belt and have worn it on long backpacking trips.

Outdoor Vision. Guess I should have specified. It just has a loop and a hook. Easy to use, not heavy to hold a gun or such but really nice under a pack belt. Webbing is only about an inch wide. Simple, lightweight, easily adjustable.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190703-085925.png
    Screenshot_20190703-085925.png
    217.3 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
OP
R

ridgefire

WKR
Does anybody have a problem with the belt buckle pinching when sitting down? I have a Black Ovis nylon belt but do not wear it because of the pinching. The Kuiu belt looks similar. Any problems with it?

I wear a flat-braided belt made from paracord with the guts pulled out. Thin, flexible, comfortable and rigid enuff for holsters.....

or without a holster....

RockinU

Lil-Rokslider
I've worn a Wilderness Instructor belt, and a Volund Gear Works g-hook, but both dig into my hips under a heavy pack, so I've switched to a HPG (OV), and or First Lite suspenders.

Mattt

Lil-Rokslider
I second the wilderness. Carries my full size hk and reloads, blade with no issues. No issues under my pack. No pinching when bending/sitting

curt514

FNG
I have worn a 1in wide Bison belt every day for what seems like 20yr. Still works great but it has had a little fraying at the buckle for the last 5yr or so. It has not gotten any worse so I have not worried about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fullfan

WKR
I have a kore essential, I carry a glock 20 while archery hunting in a Blackhawk holster. Spend so much time pulling up my pants it was pathetic. I had several belts, 5.11 and a kuiu but all would slip at the buckle. The kore has a locking system which will not slip.