Best backcountry coffee solution I have found, Jogo straw.

SmotPoker

FNG
Check out the GSI Coffee Filter, it weighs nothing, cleans with a flick of the wrist and best of all....you get to drink ACTUAL COFFEE in the morning! Bring a little powdered creamer and some coffee grinds and you're good to go. I personally can't handle the bitter taste of instant coffees. The pour over filter works so well that I have used it daily for the last 8 years, even when I'm not camping!

1699302708811.jpeg

cologsx

FNG
Check out the GSI Coffee Filter, it weighs nothing, cleans with a flick of the wrist and best of all....you get to drink ACTUAL COFFEE in the morning! Bring a little powdered creamer and some coffee grinds and you're good to go. I personally can't handle the bitter taste of instant coffees. The pour over filter works so well that I have used it daily for the last 8 years, even when I'm not camping!

View attachment 623409
I have one of these - it's slick! If you found yourself in a bind with water filtration in the back country, this could help filter out large sediment/debris before treating your water with tablets. I always love finding gear that can potentially serve more than one purpose out in the field!

SmotPoker

FNG
I have one of these - it's slick! If you found yourself in a bind with water filtration in the back country, this could help filter out large sediment/debris before treating your water with tablets. I always love finding gear that can potentially serve more than one purpose out in the field!
I have absolutely used it as a prefilter when I treat water. Works great for it