Best Battery Bank under 1lb

3pointer

Lil-Rokslider
Looking for some input on a good battery bank that is has a decent power to weight ratio, I’d draw the line at a 1lb, just looking to charge my I phone and inreach on 3-5 day hunts , I had a cheap bank off Amazon that worked great for a couple years , it’s finally expired , looking to invest in this piece of gear this year, thanks in advance .

rcb2000

WKR
I’ve tried anker, nitecore, both eventually crapped out. Haven’t heard many bad things about Dark Energy, I’m going to try them next.

I had an old griffin and just used an anker last year

Maybe get two light ones instead of just one in case one craps out (but doubt one would on one hunt).

I check out reviews online and narrow down that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Luked

WKR
Have the Anker 20k and its been working fine for over a year. Still use it around the house quite a bit.

I have three Ankers 20k , 10k and i think a 6.8k. No issues in many recharges and owned all for over four years. If I had to do it all over again or would need to replace any I would go with multiple 10ks. They are light, fit in about any pocket or space I ever tried to store one and I can use one as one recharges.

DB29

Lil-Rokslider
Instead of one, get two 10ks. Both Nitecore and Anker are good and 2 of their 10ks come in under 1lb, with Nitecore winning the weight game.

Having 2 gives you a back up if one fails, more charging ports and the flexibility to have 2 people each having one with them.