Best bino harness w/ Pistol holster/carrier?

winny94

FNG
Looking for a way to carry a G40 (long slide 10mm glock) on a bino harness. I see Marsupial has an under harness add-on, eberlestock has their Nose gunner - anything else out there? Any opinions one way or another?

I’ve been thinking about doing the same thing, razco makes a good looking one but I haven’t tried it

Mr_Steve

FNG
Anyone have pics of their set up? I’ve carried on the waist belt of my pack. Do people prefer the bino harness location over the waist belt?

tdhanses

WKR
I really like the gunfighters inc chest holster then running my binos over that. I take my binos off a lot but the holster only comes off briefly to change layers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I run the same setup and really like it, i tried the holster mounted under like the razco and didn’t like it.

Alaska Guide Creation over my Gunfighters Inc Kenai Chest holster hasn’t let me down in 5-6yrs now. Couldn’t stand having a heavy pistol hanging off the bottom of my bino harness like the Razco set up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MT_Wyatt

WKR
I’ve had good luck carrying my 329 PD .44 in the marsupial holster under their little Joey pack, but I usually carry my 8x30’s with that setup. I’ve got a set of Maven B2’s and adding the gun to that holster gets to be a bit much.

BDRam16

WKR
I think the Eberlestock nose gunner one is a good attempt but it falls short. I won’t carry a pistol without having some sort of trigger guard protection. It also has no form of retention in case you end up falling or something. However, I think it having a MOLLE panel on the back opens it up to attaching a holster to the back of the harness. I’m thinking about doing some DIY MOLLE rows on the back of my Vortex one now for just that reason.

I was not a fan the eberlestock harness with a pistol in it. Currently just using a paddle holster, I know some people strap it to their pack belt and put it on their pants when they drop their back. I just keep mine on my pants even with my pack on, I can still unholster without issue.

i do think the razco is the most intuitive option. i liked everything about it besides the harness i had it on... too bad it's not a G20 you have, i have a razco for a G20 i'm going to get rid of soon.... i switched to a hellcat for my everyday woods carry, and will just use my chest rig when i need to carry my 10mm (like tracking a bear or lion that was questionably hit)