Best bino under $600

Sako79

Lil-Rokslider
I'm looking for a pair of binaculars for my 14 year old daughter. I'm thinking 8x32 or 8x42. Not Vortex because I will not buy that brand again. What other brands and models would be good. Ive included some im considering

Kowa BD Ii
NIkon monarch 7
Leupold
Minox
Maven

Reed104R

Lil-Rokslider
I think there are alot of options, as suggested. I keep a pair of Minox in my truck that are quite impressive for this price range.

jimh406

WKR
Nikon M7s are pretty good for a little less. If you stretch a little, I'd look at Tract Torics which are still less than $700 and much better than the Nikons. I have both.

Tracts are easily bought on Amazon with free returns. They don't have stocking dealers and sell direct. Buy them, look at the quality and if you don't like them, send them back.

Tough choice! A big consideration is who will be the primary user. If a full-grown man I’d recommend something like a Tract Tori’s or Athlon Cronus G2. But a 14 year old girl will probably have some challenges in wielding a full-sized 42mm binocular in the field. However, since a 42mm usually performs better than most smaller optics, I’d recommend one of the more compact models known for easy handling - like the Nikon M7 42mm.

KenLee

WKR
I'd just spend $280 on the Nikon Monarch 5 8x42 binocs. Nice for the $.
I carried them before I bought NLs.
Lady friend uses them now.

Highly Recommend going with a 10x42 instead of 8. Personal feelings there.

But I can't speak highly enough of Leupold. I switched to them from a more expensive version of Vortex and find them better in every way.

I will eventually get the Rangefind Binos but that is many years down the road.