Best bow 2019

Hoh Down

FNG
Honestly neither. Bowtech and PSE both are tops this year in my estimation.

But go shoot a bunch a find the one that picks you.

I shoot a Reign 7 coming from Hoyt. Had no intention of buy a new bow but was at the shop for a target so shot all the new stuff. New Matthews, new Hoyt and gotta say Bowtech is still leading the pack. The new Reckoning was hands down the best bow in the shop.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

fatlander

WKR
Bowtech and PSE are both out ahead of Hoyt and Mathews, and so is prime. Mathews real flagship should have been the traverse. Hoyt hasn’t made a flagship bow worthy of their name since 2015.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gumbo

WKR
I have shot about every top-end bow on the market this year a couple times and have owned a Realm X, Helix Ultra, and Reckoning. I sold the Realm X and Helix Ultra in lieu of my old Reign 7 (which is a freaking awesome bow except for the grip). But the Reckoning I just got is simply an incredibly good holding bow, although it requires a significant amount of weight out front to balance well for me (it wants to roll back towards the archer like the Realm X). It is slow in comfort, but I knew that going in, although in reality my gaps out to 70 changed very little. My next bow to purchase was going to be the Traverse, but I REALLY like this Reckoning so I'm sticking with it. I hope Bowtech comes out with a 32.5 ATA version next year. There isn't a bow on the market that I can shoot as well or is as forgiving as a Bowtech. The Helix Ultra felt better on the draw and shot very well, but my bad arrows were really bad with it, FAR worse than my bad shots with any of my Bowtechs, which is really the primary deciding factor for me. Screw broadheads on and put me on uneven terrain at crunch time and I need something that will give a little more leeway in terms of form and execution.