best budget dialable scope recommendations

TexasCub

WKR
Those Nikon Black FX1000 that Eurooptic was clearing out are the best deals going. I got one for less than $400 and it compares to scopes over $1000. I’ve dialed mine a bunch and had no issues. As to warranty needs, it’s not the end of the world for $349 if I end up screwed one day, I’ve had to use Leupold and Vortex warranty CS way too much. Never had a Nikon anything fail.

They have them in MOA too

OP
Blaw

Blaw

WKR
yea they are on sale from 1k to 600$ right now in canada....tough call

spend a bit more and get an athlon midas tac, or a bit more and get a bushnell LRHS

BCD

WKR
Those Nikon Black FX1000 that Eurooptic was clearing out are the best deals going. I got one for less than $400 and it compares to scopes over $1000. I’ve dialed mine a bunch and had no issues. As to warranty needs, it’s not the end of the world for $349 if I end up screwed one day, I’ve had to use Leupold and Vortex warranty CS way too much. Never had a Nikon anything fail.

They have them in MOA too
How visible are the crosshairs at low magnification? Would you use this scope in dark timber?

Wiscgunner

Lil-Rokslider
The Meptoa Optika6 has gotten really good reviews and actual tracking tests show the turrets to be accurate beyond just the usual return to zero check most people do.