Best compact spotter or 65mm and under that won't break the bank?

rmarshall

WKR
Which compact spotter is best 600 or under? vortex razor 11-33x50, the athlon cronus 12-36x50, Hawke Endurance ED, Nikon fieldscope ED or is there something I'm missing or If I jump to the 65mm it would be the Vangaurd Endevor ED or the Athlon Area. If there sweet scope I'm missing let me know I'll give it a look. thanks all for the advice and experience.

gr8fuldoug

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
The Hawke Endurance ED 15-45x60 is only 2 pounds and is a great choice. Call for special pricing

• Ultra compact and lightweight construction
  • Extra-low Dispersion glass for optimum clarity
  • Dielectric Coatings designed to increase light reflectivity
  • Fully Multi-Coated optics to produce sharp images
  • Close focus – see detail from 8.2ft/2.5m
  • BAK-4 Porro prisms for intense colour and contrast
  • Dual focus knob to achieve ultra fine focusing
  • Stay-on soft scope cover for maximum protection
  • Twist-up eye cup and pull out sunshade
  • Digi-scope compatible for use with your camera
  • Nitrogen purged – water and fog proof
  • Hawke lifetime warranty

Matt G.

WKR
I don't think anyone has been steered wrong by Doug.
You can also find some good deals in the classified. There was a Leupold GR 15-40x60 in the classified for about 700. That may be another option.

Matt G.

WKR
Oh I see Doug also has he opened open of the Kowa 663 in the classified then you wouldn't have to upgrade any time soon...

Leupold Gold Ring 15-30x40mm Compact spotting scope!! Love mine.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Hawke often gets overlooked but they come out of the same factories that all the more trendy options come out of. That scope is under $500 and about 2lbs. I've had some of their binos and rifle scopes for years and never an issue. Doug and Joel aren't going to steer you wrong.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

TravisIN

WKR
Athlon ares 65 mm. Tons of great reviews on here and can be found at a great price fairly often

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ram94

WKR
Do people not read existing threads? lol This one along with a handful of other questions pop up weekly.

OP
R

rmarshall

WKR
yes but sometimes it takes less time to post a new thread as well. Sorry it bugged to to see a repeat

Ram94

WKR
Haha all good man, there’s just a ton of good info on here.

I’ll third the Athlon.

HuntNTag

WKR
5th, 6th, 7th etc... on the Athlon Ares. Love that Spotter thanks to all the other guys that told me about it on here.

TravisIN

WKR
2f5044012157e0c2c537c05d1b3e7a4f.jpg

Haha it’s a little crooked! But I was rushing to get the window mount, ares 65 and phoneskope all up and on him before he bounced off. This morning had sort of a hazy fog To go with the low light and the ares had some struggles at max power but did well at the bottom end. Which is expected from a mid level scope in my opinion. I will eventually go to a swaro spotter but wanted less expensive scope that also wasn’t garbage to fill a role until the time comes.

Do people not read existing threads? lol This one along with a handful of other questions pop up weekly.
I've only been a member for a few months and I think I have seen about 1 million bino harness threads 😁