Best elk outfitter in Colorado?

LuvsFixedBlades

Lil-Rokslider
Who are the best elk outfitters in Colorado? My preference is a quality hunt with big bulls where I can shoot a crossbow while they’re bugling. I would greatly prefer to archery hunt them but my archery hunting ended with a fall in 2015. So I’m willing to pay extra for the archery experience with a crossbow and I’d prefer to go with an outfitter. TIA
PM sent

Jethro

WKR
I don't know anything specific about it, other than it exists. But certainly somebody on here does. For what the OP is looking for what about Mescalero in NM?

Doesn't exist.
yes it does. But just like the hill they are booked out with repeat clients for years.

OP good luck best thing to do is call around and be very very nice and try to get on a waiting list.

Just note top ranches dont need hunters, so they dont tolerate much.

GatorMike

FNG
Best means lots of bulls with a chance of 350+ bulls and great guides and I don’t care how much it costs. I’d like to hunt the Hill Ranch but it doesn’t seem like it’s going to happen so I’m looking for suggestions on similar or better outfits if they exist.
There are a few that can fit what you are looking for...all 20k plus. I hunted at one this past year in Colorado (nowhere near 20k) who guaranteed a bull (archery)..but never got closer than 200 yards ...saw and heard lots of bulls...would have been good for rifle...but I am not willing to pay anyone 20k for a hunt.

JMYERS84

FNG
Tri State Outfitters - they have 100k acres of private land and are part of Ranching for Wildlife so you can legally use a rifle or crossbow during the rut. Lots of elk and great guides