best Indoor 3D ranges in the west

sacklunch

WKR
Who know of some great indoor 3D ranges in the west? I see some very impressive places on the interwebs, but have yet to catch a name or visit any in person.

One in particular comes up all the time, it's a pole barn type place with sawdust floor, trees and about 50+ full sized targets to shoot at.

We're looking at opening something similar in the DFW are and are looking to get some ideas. Something better than the typically 20-30 yard static indoor/paper target range, more hunter oriented.

Wrhyne

FNG
There’s a super nice facility in Sioux falls SD. Indoor range out to fifty yards.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Bozeman, MT has a pretty nice indoor range, can't think of the shop's name right off hand though.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Wrhyne

FNG
Bozeman, MT has a pretty nice indoor range, can't think of the shop's name right off hand though.

Straight six and big sky archery are the ranges in Bozeman. Not really what you’re asking but there’s also a nice outdoor 3D course in three forks.

Rocky723

FNG
Endless Archery in Nampa, Idaho has a 60 yard indoor range that has a large assortment of animals and obstacles to shoot around. Don't let them work on your bow though. Had them "tune" a bow for me as well as several buddies that have gone to them and 75% of the time the bows have come out shooting worse then they went in.

Elk97

WKR
I've never shot it but my son lives close to Straight Six Archery in Bozeman and he said they have a great indoor 3D course.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Straight six and big sky archery are the ranges in Bozeman. Not really what you’re asking but there’s also a nice outdoor 3D course in three forks.
I was in the shop where Straight 6 is now in Bozeman, but it was a different name back then

The old Full Rut shop in Elizabeth,CO had a great range. Moving targets, changing light, sound effects. You could take a shit in the morning fog or afternoon thunder storm. It was dang cool.

Last edited: