"Best" kind of MRE's.........

Shrek

WKR
All my experience with them is from the late eighties and early nineties and as far as I could tell the main ingredient was hydraulic cement. Instantly plugged me up. If we were only going to be out for a day or two I just wouldn't eat or I'd take some crunchy peanut butter and Ritz crackers. I'd eat the dried fruit dry and that was it. I have heard that they got a little better but I'll try not to find out. Mountain House is so much better and lighter. That pork patty was truly awful.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
The only one I ever liked was the Beef Stew. We used to take those up skiing. Fire one down on the lift ride up and we'd avoid having to take a break from skiing.

I have continued to accumulate these over the years. My plan is that I have them in the event I should ever need them, but mainly I plan to feed them to the boyfriends of my daughters until I decided that they are worth giving real food in my house.

tstowater

WKR
Classified Approved
I have continued to accumulate these over the years. My plan is that I have them in the event I should ever need them, but mainly I plan to feed them to the boyfriends of my daughters until I decided that they are worth giving real food in my house.

Now, that too funny. What are you going to do if they like them (the MRE's)?:cool: