Best of Hunting Big Mule Deer 2010-2019 Film Premiere

wyo2track

Lil-Rokslider
That's some darn good watching Robbie! Very fun to listen to all those hunts. Thanks for putting those all together and sharing. Makes me ask myself where the heck does a whole decade go?

Fatcamp

WKR
Ok, wondered it before, but have to ask, @14:00 we need the story of the black eye. 😐

Tallfeller454

Lil-Rokslider
Really enjoyed the different format of this film. Always cool listening to someone share stories from their past experiences in the field. Overall great film!

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, wondered it before, but have to ask, @14:00 we need the story of the black eye.

Hey good catch man. What happened was I’ve been glassing off my tripod with big eyes and I leaned back and knocked the tripod over and smacked me right in the eye. It was bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
That's some darn good watching Robbie! Very fun to listen to all those hunts. Thanks for putting those all together and sharing. Makes me ask myself where the heck does a whole decade go?

I thought the same thing man as I was putting it all together. It made me feel old. Ha ha ha ha. And you can see how much better the cameras got as we got later end of the decade too. Those first couple of clips were pretty nasty

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hey good catch man. What happened was I’ve been glassing off my tripod with big eyes and I leaned back and knocked the tripod over and smacked me right in the eye. It was bad

Better busting up your eye than busting up the big eyes.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk