Muzzleloader Mule Deer Hunt Trailer

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Roksliders
had to make my own trailer for this as Jordan’s pretty much a mountain woman since mid-August. The iMovie trailer templates are a little cheesy but it gets the job done. Here’s the trailer for the upcoming film I’ll have done in the next few weeks. You guys get first view. Thanks

Update 10/17/20, Full film premiere just went live on Youtube:

Last edited:

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
Hah. Charlie Horse as a co star. Heck I’m impressed, I can’t figure out any of that movie stuff. I’ve got a ton of great footage from Kodiak; someday I will figure out something. Looking forward to the epic movie.

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Hah. Charlie Horse as a co star. Heck I’m impressed, I can’t figure out any of that movie stuff. I’ve got a ton of great footage from Kodiak; someday I will figure out something. Looking forward to the epic movie.
iMovie’s pretty easy, basically cut&paste&slide. Just need an iPad or a Mac (I have an iPad). Heck you could do it on a iPhone if you don’t have fat fingers.

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Looking forward to the film. I miss the old school live hunts of yours Robby.

Thanks man, I did one last fall. It’s in the mule deer forum. I think it’s called “late season muzzleloader hunt” or something like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JDZ

WKR
Awesome. I kept waiting for something like, "1 hunter, 2 horses, 1 epic wreck!" Ha ha. Because that's how the trailer would go if it was me.

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome. I kept waiting for something like, "1 hunter, 2 horses, 1 epic wreck!" Ha ha. Because that's how the trailer would go if it was me.

Funny you say that, there was an epic wreck. Luckily it didn’t end up on film

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk