Best source for AA lithium batteries?

searlest

FNG
energizer ultimate lithium's ! pricey but worth it

I tried the EBLs They dont last as long as tyhe EUI's

I run some cameras all winter long in remote country. If I am lucky I check them once a year. So lithium are the way to go for me.

Does anyone have a favorite place to buy them at a better (they are never cheap) price? Has anyone tried the off brand ones?
I deploy a lot of trail cameras for work. Most of these are Reconyx standard and Reconyx cell (suck a lot of power). I have never been a fan of using throwaway lithium batteries just because of their expense and it seems wasteful. I used Eneloop rechargeable NiMH in my trail cameras for many years and they do very well.

About a year ago, I tested EBL rechargeable Lithium 3000mWh AA batteries I bought off Amazon. They sell an eight pack with their charger.

EBL 8 Pack Rechargeable Lithium AA Batteries, 1.5V 3000mWh Double a Batteries Long Lasting AA Li-ion Battery (8AA with Charger)
https://a.co/d/21A9XvF

Once you get the charger you can order just batteries.

Once I tested them out, I was sold. They do exceptionally well and last a very long time. When they die, just charge them up for a few hours and use them again. They generally last me over a month in a very high use cellular trail cam with on-demand feature.

I had an order that had some quality control issues where the positive terminal wasn't as long as other batteries, making the battery about 2 mm shorter than the standard battery. I contacted EBL and they refunded all of my money. The battery still worked fine, just in certain applications they weren't able to make the best connection.

I highly recommend them.