Best trad bow quiver

Anvil69

WKR
I have a creek walker but turn it upside down so the fletchings are up, seems to balance better. I know it’s supposed to go the other way but my bow seems top heavy. Anyone else notice that or maybe I’m setting it too high?

askibness

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks for the tip on marksman. Never heard of them. Will have to look them up. I’ve had selway but didn’t care for the mounting style (slip on).

Everyone’s got an opinion, but it’s hard to say Selway isn’t better if you haven’t yet used their product yourself. The design vs the Marksman keeps the arrows staggered to prevent fletching contact and they are extremely customizable. Drew is one of the coolest guys in the hunting industry and he’ll bend over backwards for customers. They’ve shipped me new grippers for free before when I switched arrow shafts. Oh and their a USA made company and their cheaper :) just my opinion folks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

keepriding

Lil-Rokslider
There are lots of good ones Selway, eagles Flight, Great Northern, Big Jim’s and a few more. Some guys don’t like bow quivers as they change the balance of the bow. The up side is the strap ons quiet down your bow most of the time. The type with a post or wire of some type allow you to take them off if you want. I have a Great Northern strap on and like it but I’m sure the others are nice too.

Grbrrr

FNG
Vote for Selway. Although I haven’t used a lot of the other options so I am just going off of what has worked for me.

Beendare

WKR
......The up side is the strap ons quiet down your bow most of the time. .....
I can tell you my recurve is noisier with the quiver on vs off using the wrap around rubber strap and wire connected quivers. I wrapped the wires with electrical tape....and there is still some excessive vibration in there somewhere....I find it hard to believe its the carbon arrows themselves.

Anyone with these 2 piece quivers notice a difference in noise with/without the quiver on?

Tradchef

WKR
I’ve used Thunderhorn and Selway. Both are fantastic and obviously have pros and cons of each other. The one you have a picture of looks pretty slick. I feel like I’d rather keep my dollars in Montana supporting local business

I love the look of the Marksman and I reckon I'll end up getting one to replace the Selway on my Widow. My Widow is my main hunting bow so it'll likely live on there, and that keeps my slide-on Selway to move around whatever other bows I happen to want to carry.

As an Aussie, I love the idea of supporting someone down here who is making great products. Most of what we try to buy is American-made (as opposed to something Chinese) and we don't often have the option of buying Aussie-made traditional archery stuff.

Wellsdw

WKR
I have a efa on my psa widow. I feel
Like it shot better after intalling it fwiw. I live about 35 min from the guy that makes them. He can do about anything custom wise has a great attention to detail. Super nice guy. Makes them in a out building behind his house, where he hosts weekly shoots. Side note the inventor/creator of the whisker biscuit hangs out there and shoots all the time as well. Also a nice guy.