Bino Harness Recommendations

Dented

WKR
AGC Denali for me. I may not load it full all of the time, but I can if I want. I added the water pack to it and I'm perfectly content with that set up.

Quick heads up- I saw nobody really suggested the Sitka harness. I also just posted about this harness in the DIY modification section. In my opinion this harness is a major chore to get on and off- especially with a hoodie/cold weather clothing. Not sure if that would matter to you but I would avoid it had I known better. It seems these harnesses have improved in the last few years and the systems used now to get the harness on and off are better.

I’ve played around with the Eberlestock recon briefly and it’s seems like a solid choice and well thought out.

Just my .02 on the Sitka system.

Absolute best system I’ve found, and I’ve tried just about all of them, is the T&K. It checks every single box including being Berry Compliant.

ONE_3

FNG
I have an FHF Pro-M bino harness. No complaints. About 3 seasons of hunting on it. 1 trip backpack hunting and 3 seasons of bow, rifle, and muzzleloader season. I wear it ever spring while putting trail cams out too. It still looks almost new.

Badlands Mag for me, but after lookin at some of the suggested ones in this thread, I may be upgrading as well

BigDog00

WKR
IMO (not that anyone asked) I want the pouches on both sides to hold my wind checker and an external reed call. I like a lot of the newer designs like Catamount, T&K, FHF FOB, but they will be a no go due to this reason.

The Catamount Outdoor Gear gen 2 harnesses look niiiice!
I just got one after trying the kifaru, and the catamount is sick. I have tried every single harness that has interested me, and so far this is my favorite… and it’s 100% made in America, which is a bonus

It’s as comfortable as both gens of the OV which was my favorite, but I like everything else better on the catamount, and the catamount is as comfortable

The top straps going back into the harness is genius too, super clean, no straps flopping around. They did a great job all around

The inside is padded spacer mesh, so it’s very quiet using my glass, fleece gets squeaky and I hate that. The gen 2 catamount kicks ass

I just bought an Eberlestock Recon. Haven’t tried it out yet but think I’m going to love it. Light weight, compact and lots of options to configure for the hunt.

AbnRanger

FNG
I just got one after trying the kifaru, and the catamount is sick. I have tried every single harness that has interested me, and so far this is my favorite… and it’s 100% made in America, which is a bonus

It’s as comfortable as both gens of the OV which was my favorite, but I like everything else better on the catamount, and the catamount is as comfortable

The top straps going back into the harness is genius too, super clean, no straps flopping around. They did a great job all around

The inside is padded spacer mesh, so it’s very quiet using my glass, fleece gets squeaky and I hate that. The gen 2 catamount kicks ass
Thanks for giving us a shot! If you have any questions on adjustment or any concerns don’t hesitate to reach out!
-Jason Catamount OG

broeske7

FNG
I like my FHF FOB but there’s a few things I wish were different. I love the magnet set up, I wish there were external pouches more like the older FHF harnesses. All in all, great harness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk