Bino Harness- what are you taking?

Lots of threads out there reviewing and trash talking bino harnesses but what I am interested in, what harness are you taking on your hunt this season and the three reasons why.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChrisAU

WKR
Kifaru with FHF Air Frame Harness
1a) Opens Forward
1b) No Magnets
2) MOLLE Interface on Front
3) Internal Phone Pocket

I use a pouch from a “tactical” company. It fits my binos and rangefinder inside the pouch, has a harness I like better and I have a double pouch on the back for my bipod and phone.

Southern Lights

Lil-Rokslider
Numbat chest pack. Holds my Leica 10x42, PLB, phone and ammo in smaller/lighter package than most bino harnesses. Closer to chest and wider so doesn't interfere as much when I'm on my stomach either.

Lytro

WKR
Kuiu
Harness is comfortable
Opens forward and doesn’t flop around
Lid adjusts easy to bino size
Buckles on top are small
Side pockets holds wind indicator nicely
Same. I've been using mine for the past 5 years now with no issues. Comfortable, light, and inexpensive compared to a lot of the harnesses on the market right now.

I don't really understand how any pouch style harness isn't going to get the job done with a standard style/size optic.

intunegp

WKR
Another vote for Marsupial enclosed.

Comfortable/easy on-off
Carries everything I need while not allowing me to stuff it full of unnecessary crap
Quick access to binos, rangefinder, windicator, and phone

Drenalin

WKR
Standard FHF with the Rick Young deal instead of the straps it came with. Why?
1. RYO is the most comfortable for me, but I also wanted a pouch and don't give a rip which way it opens.
2. Light
3. Cheap (I bought the FHF used, and have several RYOs laying around)

BluMtn

WKR
Kuiu Pro. I like the way it fits and when you want to do some repetitive glassing you can fold the lid over and leave it open to get your glass in and out, and if you want protection you close the lid and you are good to go.

rcook10

WKR
Marsupial, formerly an FHF guy but for the last 3 years i've never looked back. If i ever buy a newer one with molle on the bottom my spartan bipod or a phone pouch will end up on it.
Easy open and close.
Stays open when I want it to.
Storage for lens wipes, batteries, my tags and a few zip ties, a mini sharpie, a wind bottle and my knife; the essentials.

Norm555

WKR
I'm a fan of the marsupial. I like the regular as opposed to fully enclosed since it's easier to pull your binos out so that's my personal preference.

Marsupial enclosed, up one size from recommended (I use a medium for roof prism 10x42's)

True one-hand operation
Felt-lined bino and range finder pouches for super silent in and out (learned how valuable this is the hard way!)
Padded harness for comfortable carry, no rubbing on my neck

I've had the Kuiu, the AGC, and the original Marsupial. Also have the SG but I don't use it because the webbing rubs my neck unless I'm wearing a turtleneck or hoodie or jacket. What I have now is what I've found is best for me with plenty of trial and error.

AkRyan

WKR
I got a mystery ranch binoculars rug this year and I like it but the magnets absolutely suck. They won't keep the lid shut anymore so it's a dedicated treestand harness now.

chism717

FNG
T&K Hunting Gen1
1. PALS setup works well with 2 side pouches and bottom holster
2. Stays tight to my chest and doesn't flop around
3. Forward opening

Oregonboy

WKR
FHF Medium with the range finder pouch. It's light, stays close to the body, comfortable and secure.