Bino Harness- what are you taking?

deer310sg

Lil-Rokslider
Ordered my 1st marsupial enclosed harness yesturday along with RF pouch and the delete clips to do away with top buckles. Medium for my mavin 9x45's.
Gotta say, excited should have by Friday or Sat. for Mo. turkey opener Monday.

CodyAK

Lil-Rokslider
Running a stone glacier. I was previous running a AGC. Unless I can get the storage figured out on the SG I might switch to something else.

jfk69

Lil-Rokslider
Just bought an AGC Ravus off the classifieds here that I really like. Should get some field time in a couple weeks but I really like the way it’s built.

Kifaru medium bino harness. Running maven b2 11x45s. Range finder pouch and accessory pouch. The harness is comfy I sometimes run the navigation pouch, but it does make the harness less stream line and bulky.

Remington92

Lil-Rokslider
Picked up the kifaru harness this fall. Wasn't sure about the thin x strap so also ordered a marsupial harness. Did not like the marsupial and put the kifaru back on and really like it now. Ditched the side pouches and just put my range finder in the pocket in front of the main bino pocket. Fits 12x50 razor hd or 10x42 slc without issues.

NXTZ

Lil-Rokslider
Just got the catamount gen 2 to try out. I wanted to like their stock harness, but it doesn’t get high/tight enough for my liking. I’m short and built like Mr. Potato Head, so I’m kind of used to harnesses not fitting me. BUT-I swapped it out with my AGC ultralight harness (which I love), and this might finally be the pack for me.
1. possibly the most comfortable bino harness set up I’ve tried.
2. Forward opening and binos come in and out quietly.
3. Biggest reason, Catamount is coming out with a dedicated, quiet release holder/pouch. That’s something I’ve wanted for a long time, so very excited to get my hands on one when they become available.