Bino Harnesses

FLHunter87

Lil-Rokslider
Looking for a bino harness. Ordered the Sitka one and my binoculars are to big for it. Any suggestions for something similar?

Shortschaf

WKR
Classified Approved
The enclosed Marsupual harnesses are the best. Full stop

They do use a magnet. That magnet will throw off a kestral's compass if you get it too close. Thats their only con

KenLee

WKR
$20 Rick Young bino harness. So simple, comfortable and usable, it's an easy choice for me.
Only one I'll use, and I have binos on my chest around 100 days a year.

TN2shot07

WKR
Another vote for the Rick Young harness, the only time I use something enclosed is nasty weather. Get by just fine most of the time with the rear lens covers on the binos

KenLee

WKR
Another vote for the Rick Young harness, the only time I use something enclosed is nasty weather. Get by just fine most of the time with the rear lens covers on the binos
In nasty weather, I just put the harness on under my coat. Unzip a little and pull binocs out.

Luked

WKR
Like my Kifaru one I have been using.
They have a sizing chart on their website for what Optics fit which size

CV335

Lil-Rokslider
I started with Marsupial and then went the full gamut of bino harnesses (FHF, Sitka, Kuiu). Nothing seemed to work as well as the Marsupial for my needs so I recently went back to Marsupial and sold the rest. I do not see myself trying anything else.

deer310sg

Lil-Rokslider
Used the RY harness for a couple years. Still have it. Really nice for what it is. But no protection. Bought the enclosed marsupial a few weeks ago along with the RF pouch. Damn nice!

Drenalin

WKR
I use the Rick Young harness with an FHF pouch; by far my favorite thing that I've tried.

ncavi8tor

WKR
I just got a Marsupial Enclosed model with RF pouch. It is sweet!! Love it so far.

Looks like I will soon be selling my FHF pack with bear spray holster and RF pouch!! Still a great pack, but I like to change things up every few years.

NC

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk