Bino's for past 1000 meters

Hi guys I'm looking at getting a new set of binos for longrange deer hunting. Looking at the Swarovski 15/56 or the Lica 15/56 rangefinder binos. If anyone has had experience with both I'd love to hear your opinion.
Cheers form down under.

the Swarovski SLC HD are probably the cream of the crop. I have the meopta meostar hd in 15x56 and they are super. I've never looked thru the Leica's, i've never been a big fan of rangefinders built into binos.

I have the Leica 15X range...absolutely fantastic glass, ranging is very fast in shadows or bright sun

I have Leica 10x42 Geovid HD-B binos that are very very nice. I haven't looked through any 10x binos I think are any better including the Swaro SLC and Leica Ultravid. They will range to 1400yds very reliably on trees, rocks, and other larger more solid objects. I've never had trouble ranging deer inside 900yds. Often they will range stuff up close to 2000yds in good conditions.

I also have Swaro SLC HD 15x binos. I've never used the big Leicas, but these are great glass. I can't think that the Leicas would be any better.
Get the big Swaros on a window mount or tripod and they are awesome. I have an Outdoorsmans tripod and mount I use, I like their quick release and pistol grip head so I can switch between optics and tripod or window easily.

The Leica 15x56 HD with rangefinder glass is excellent. I have it, Swarovski 10x42 EL SV, and a Swarovski 65 mm HD angled magnesium spotter with 20-60x eyepiece. The Leica bino/rangefinder to my eye is as good as the other two compared size by side.

Back