Bipod Help

OP
Hammsolo

Hammsolo

Lil-Rokslider
The Spartan Springbok is the best Predator tool you could ever buy. It weighs ounces, will get you out 300-400 steady as can be and it's the only product with unlimited range of motion and ability to switch positions and be back on a target in seconds. Was the number one product we sold at SCI and Western Hunt once people got to play with it.

Huge range of heights it can be used at, 360 degree rotation, only option that stays attaches to the rifle in seconds and stays attached while moving positions. The item was literally conceived by a professional predator manager. I'm so 100% positive you will think it's the best option, call me tomorrow, I'll send it to you to play with. You hate it send it back on my dime, or pay me if you keep it! Several of the rokslide team got to play with it this week at Western Hunt, I'm sure they understand the benefit for predator hunting.

I am not selling you a precision tool, I am selling you upgraded shooting sticks.

View attachment 676208View attachment 676209View attachment 676210
Great, now I’ve watched the video… this looks pretty damn sweet. I also liked the point being brought up about ball versus fluid head (which I have and prefer). It can be deployed rapidly, unlike my tripod…

I currently have a tall Harris bipod. Its quick to set up if you’re lucky to be on flat ground and is pretty steady. It’s a pain to adjust and make rapid adjustments though…

OP
Hammsolo

Hammsolo

Lil-Rokslider
I finally got the springbok out in the field. The highlights are that it’s super light, and so quick to adjust by moving the legs. I hear the complaint about shooting prone, but if you move the legs forward rather than perpendicular to the rifle it doesn’t go flat to the ground. I didn’t get any shots with it, but will update more later.

The only yote that I missed (sadly) popped up at under 10 yards from a bush and tried to pounce on the call. I tried to snap shoot him as he ran off, but missed. I should have let him run out, but I gave in to adrenaline.

Lessons; Always carry the shotty, and always find a way to have more space between you and your call.