Blacktail bucks

RosinBag

Super Moderator
Staff member
I checked his prior posts and it doesn’t look like spam, but he is close to needing to be a sponsor if he is trying to sell stuff through his links.

Browner56

FNG
Thanks for some excellent pics. Motivates me to get out there and start hunting!!!!!!!!!

OP
Blacktail_Packer
Didn’t spend too much time on them, always wanted to be on the dry side. They are challenging
If you haven’t spent much time on em but have that trophy to show your doing better than average. And as far as dry come check out CA’s deer season we got enough dry to make people not hunt.

OP
Blacktail_Packer
View attachment 101117

shot him when i was just a kid. didn't know what i'd done at the time. haven't seen one even close since!
Could we get a side pic of this thing. Looks like he’s got some stuff goin on.

Great buck though. The big four point that o have mounted was the same way. My 4th buck and I didn’t bother counting points before the shot I just saw a lot on his head and made sure he didn’t go anywhere

Could we get a side pic of this thing. Looks like he’s got some stuff goin on.

Great buck though. The big four point that o have mounted was the same way. My 4th buck and I didn’t bother counting points before the shot I just saw a lot on his head and made sure he didn’t go anywhere

thanks! yeah he's got a couple kickers on both sides. that's the only one i have right now, like i said shot him when i was a kid so he's still in my parents house haha. i'll get some more though

Y'all are making me want to start hunting Blacktails. Lived in WA my whole life and only ever chased Muley's. Good bucks, everyone!