Blaze orange pack - unobtanium

Acidbraker

Lil-Rokslider
Why is it impossible to find a blaze orange, or blaze camo pack? Just looking for a quality daypack for the rifle woods. I emailed AGC and asked (begged) them to make their scout pack in orange. Are there any alternatives? Thanks folks.

darpoh

FNG
Check with Seek Outside. They made a lid for me in blaze orange xpac. Might be able to do a custom 3500 in it.

Mystery ranch and Kifaru make blaze panels that can be added to packs. I use that orange aglo panel someone linked above. I also have an orange pack cover from jimmy tarps.

Why is it impossible to find a blaze orange, or blaze camo pack? Just looking for a quality daypack for the rifle woods. I emailed AGC and asked (begged) them to make their scout pack in orange. Are there any alternatives? Thanks folks.
Kifaru make a blaze orange back pocket for a pack. You could use it with any pack that has horizontal compression straps.

I have an older MR crew cab in blaze, it sure if they make them any more. Definitely a surprising hard to find option in both packs and quality hunting clothing. Many guys I hunt with use technical bird hunting vest/packs for blaze orange deer hunting day packs, you might want to look into that. Alps, Badlands, Tenzing, and LL Bean come to mind.

Erict

WKR
Fly, though they may not be as tough as you are looking for. If handy with a sewing machine you could probably make 4 for the price of a commercially purchased one. Good luck.

pack-fly-blaze-1.jpg

bcv

Lil-Rokslider
I've got a blaze waterproof badlands cover for my pack

OP
Acidbraker

Acidbraker

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks for the advice on the panels, folks. I'll likely have to go that route. I will maintain hope that one of these oft mentioned manufacturers will decide to fill an obvious hole in the market.

Vaultman

WKR
High dollar blaze items must not sell well. It's to easy to to just add a 20$ vest to the back of a pack to make it orange, or a hat.
I used to have a blaze jacket, but then it would get warm so I would always have to carry the vest anyway.

amassi

WKR
Tough market when it can be accomplished with a $2 mesh vest from the bargain bin

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

For 2nd rifle in CO last year, I bought a handful of blaze bandanas from Amazon. Tied one as a do-rag on top of whatever hat I had on (beanie, ball cap, bucket hat). Tied cheap carabiners on all 4 corners of another one and attached it to my Kuiu pack.

Super easy and simple and cheap, and I still got to use all my favorite gear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

specneeds

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone who can find a fabric store can purchase a $4 piece of blaze orange nylon and pins or Velcro to attach it to the pack for safety & visibility. If you have someone who sews (wife or girlfriend preferred) tailor shop OK they can make it the perfect shape or permanently attach it to straps so 4 clicks to add or remove it.