SG orange pack lid?

sacklunch

WKR
Did not see a prior thread on it.

I wish SG would make an orange lid for their sky bags? I see a ton of their crew hunts rifle seasons. It gets really old having to dodge or move orange strapped onto a pack to access pockets/lid. But I never go without a orange patch on my lid...

Maybe enough folks on here asking for one gets Kurt's attention?

Anybody else?

Did not see a prior thread on it.

I wish SG would make an orange lid for their sky bags? I see a ton of their crew hunts rifle seasons. It gets really old having to dodge or move orange strapped onto a pack to access pockets/lid. But I never go without a orange patch on my lid...

Maybe enough folks on here asking for one gets Kurt's attention?

Anybody else?
I sent Kurt a message about this a few months ago. I never heard back. I think it’d be a great idea. I use the orange panel but a pain accessing the straps and front access with it on.

The seek outside blaze orange talon is a pretty adaptable accessory that can be attached to about any pack and when not needed for rifle hunts is a great weather resistant internal organization pocket that holds a fair amount of gear.. orange lid is ideal, but a talon is a good compromise if a lid isn’t available

an orange aglow panel is like 10 bucks and 2 oz. i have one on my pack for all of rifle season.

an orange aglow panel is like 10 bucks and 2 oz. i have one on my pack for all of rifle season.
That’s what I’ve used forever. I get annoyed though accessing the front zip on the bag, stripping/adding layers on those late season hunts, swapping optics, I’m in and out of the bag constantly.
Lid is already attached, make it orange, my life would be easier!

OP
S

sacklunch

WKR
That’s what I’ve used forever. I get annoyed though accessing the front zip on the bag, stripping/adding layers on those late season hunts, swapping optics, I’m in and out of the bag constantly.
Lid is already attached, make it orange, my life would be easier!
Exactly, ive got 2, a large for the pack and a smaller one on the lid, they're nice panels for sure, but cover all the zippers...rather just have an orange lid that's hands-off.

Never thought about the orange lid before, but if Kurt put one together, I'd pick one up. Great idea.

bmart2622

WKR
Hmmm....seems like he asked if anyone was interested in an orange lid and I answered that. Im sure more people will care about your smart ass response though lol!!