Boot fit pros.

sneaky

"DADDY"
If your heel is slipping a half size larger boot isn't going to fix the heel slip. You can try a different insole, but my guess is that boot isn't the best choice for your feet

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OP
F
If your heel is slipping a half size larger boot isn't going to fix the heel slip. You can try a different insole, but my guess is that boot isn't the best choice for your feet

I read a heel slip of a 1/4 of an inch is ok? Is this true. Because that’s all it was slipping if that much.

also heard you can correct a heel slip with an I sole. And a lot of times after break in heel slip can go away.

sneaky

"DADDY"
An insole can take up excess volume in a boot, and you are already pretty tight up front. A thicker insole can also change how your heel fits. Sometimes for the better, sometimes for the worse. My experience has been that if your heel is slipping in a new boot it gets worse the more you wear them.

brsnow

WKR
Your life will be much better if you find a boot that fits your feet vs trying to make ones that don’t, work. Any reason you need these boots to work?

OP
F
It’s not that I need them to work. It’s just I have only try on one size of them haha. These ones seem small with the toe bang