Boots/gaiters for large calves

Unclecroc

FNG
For this coming season I need to replace all my hunting footwear. One problem I’ve had is the calves being way too tight on most boots over 8”. I have Irish setters elk trackers that barely tie up and they are 10” also I wear rubber boot quite a bit and most of those will not fit over my calves and end up bunched down my leg.
So my question is what boots are you larger guys running that fit your calves? My calf measures 21” at 18” (for rubbers) and 18” at 10” up.
Also gaiters are on my want list so any recommendations there would be appreciated as well.

Maverick1

WKR
Similar issues here. Lacrosse Grange boots will not fit. Wish I had a list that did!

I have wide calves and wear Muck wetland wide calf boots. For gaiters I wear Kenetrek xls they are the only gaiter I have found that fit me and i have plenty of room even with layering and heavy insulated bottoms.

ppwack02

Lil-Rokslider
crispi boots, Irish setter muck boots (can't remember the name of them), T and K XL Gaiters.

I have tried Stone glacier XL and Kuiu XL and they are too tight for me. Kuiu makes an XXL gaiter now though so that may remedy the problem. At the time they did not when I used them.

Side note T and K gaiters are the only ones I've had last more than a year up here in AK without trashing them. The steel cable on the bottom is money.

Bearsears

WKR
For late season I am running Zamberlan hunter pro evo's and OR Crocodile gaiters. The boots are 11inch high boots and they fit my fat calves great. The gaiters are still a touch tight over the boots (fine on my calves). OR also makes the expedition crocodile gaiters that are even bigger. Ive tried kenetreks and the are too tight on me to go over taller boots. I tried the new stone glaciers and forget about it.