Bow clip

Scoot

WKR
I recently saw a little clip that attaches to a person's pack (in front of chest) or bino rig and allows you to hang your bow from it so you can glass with both hands. Anyone know what I'm referring to? I can't seem to find it...

Bl704

WKR
I recently saw a little clip that attaches to a person's pack (in front of chest) or bino rig and allows you to hang your bow from it so you can glass with both hands. Anyone know what I'm referring to? I can't seem to find it...
Maybe some leads
I think PSE used to have something that allowed you to clip a bow to your belt. Don't think it's sold any longer. I think it was a peg with head that fit into a key hole shaped clip...

High point archery has what they called a 'bow belt holster'.

Third hand archery has a treestand accessory belt and hip clip.

Primos had a bow holster... Don't know if it's available any longer.

High point and 3rd hand have vids on youtube that show their products.

Greenmachine_1

Lil-Rokslider
Marsupial gear has something like that for their bino harness. Not sure if that is what you are referring to.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

mikkel318

Lil-Rokslider
I tried them out and they work pretty slick. I found that hooking it up to my inner strings (don't know the technical term) worked best to prevent slipping.

bsnedeker

WKR
The Kentucky Bow sling does the same thing essentially. I used to have one on my hip belt.

third hand archery hip clip is one you should look at.... every western archery hunter should have one on their pack.... cheap and awesome

aaen

Lil-Rokslider
If your looking for something more expensive there is this one as well.

I loved mine, but once i moved up to a bigger pack there was no way I was reaching 10 inches behind me to attach it to the pack. Packs up to 2500 cubic inches no issues, once I started throwing on my larger multi day packs(say 4000 plus), yeah I wasn't reaching back unless I dumped everything out of the bag and set up one camp, which is not something we typically do. we normally take camp with us and set it up where we are.

I moved onto a montana bow sling and haven't looked back.