Bow hanger for your mobile set up?

WJS23

WKR
What are you guys using for your bow hangers in your mobile setups? I have the hawk one right now but it’s wicked loud.

Brendan

WKR
I've tried several and have been looking at picking up one of these.

I have a bow bolder on my lock on. And I have a genesis 3d gear strap that has a how hanger and 3 other hooks for hanging stuff

ognennyy

FNG
That jawbone looks awesome. I think I'm going to pick up an extra 3/4 web strap w/cam buckle - same one I use to lock in my ring - and throw two of these jaw bone hooks on there. Well worth adding 3 oz to the pack. Thanks for sharing.

Genesis 3D has a nice one that attaches to your stand. I used the morph with an ocb strap that worked well but it’s a little heavier.

lpplayer59

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve been using the genesis strap this year with 3 hooks but the bow is too close to the tree when using my hang on. But great for my saddle. For the hang on a hawk that extends is still the best I’ve found but always looking.

JjamesIII

WKR
Same as above- tethered Daisy chain and hero clip. It’s a great set up for saddle hunting where you face the tree, I don’t use it for my climber though.

rj2

WKR
I prefer the holders that go on the seat like 3rd hand man or the lwcg one. Minimal movement to get bow, and quiet

Hys strap from tethrd and hero clip. Works well in saddle, but not the best from a hang on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I rarely use a hanger, the hawk extendable bow arm works but you need to add felt or some kind of tape between the plastic washers so it doesnt squeak. The third hand bow holder is the best Ive used, you can move it in and out to get the distance from the platform/seat set and it tilts, but it also weighs the same as a honda civic. I only use them on my Novix Echo in a pre set and on my LW hand climbers.

On my LWCG 1.0, I use the sidekick - but theres room for them to improve it. It swings in and out, but doesnt tilt. You have to get the platform set perfectly level and have the right amount of spacers.