Brass life for 6 creed without annealing

Newish to reloading, and I'm trying to stock up components for 2k rounds of 6 creed. I do not anneal and don't really plan on it.

will be using SRP lapua brass, FL sizing without expander, then mandrel. Trim as needed.

How many quality firings could a guy expect to get with this setup, and what would fail first? Primer pockets loose or necks cracking? Or would I start to see inconsistent neck tension and measurable loss of accuracy?

I was ball parking 4 firings a case, so 500 peices of brass would get me 2k shots, though after some research I have seen guys say 10 shots and then primer pockets fail, or after 2 shots neck tension will go haywire without annealing. Curious what the seasoned vets think.

BBob

WKR
Annealing is not an absolute pre-requisite for long brass life nor is it an absolute pre-requisite for accuracy. The brass you are using and how much you tip the powder can will mostly determine how long it'll live.

I'd expect to get more than 4 firings if you're not working the shit out of the necks. 400 cases should safely get you to 2000 firings IMO. If you start splitting necks I'm sure you could send them somewhere to be annealed for a fee.