Broadhead choice for this year

Good topic.

Was going over my ST magnums and was having one heck of a hard time getting them to spin and shot well on arrows I had previously shot them with zero problems. Its not a bow or grip issue. I am posting this cause I have talked with a couple people who have been seeing the same thing and I am curious if anyone who has shot them has seen this recently?? Is the quality control gone down??

Elk its likely going to be Exodus full blade unless I get a wild hair and decide to spring for Iron Will's or Bishop's. Whitetails will probably be Exodus, Grim Reapers or Sevr's.

the quiver will be loaded with 3 iron wills and 2 g5 deadmeats. will probably run the deadmeats on muledeer to see how they do and will stick with the iron wills on elk. the deadmeat flys phenomenal for me out of both of my bows.

Just shot out to 60 with my Iron Wills......unreal how accurate these broadheads are. They hit right with me field points out to 60. Thats pretty much my limit so im good. Im only shooting 60 lbs and a 425 gr arrow. I need all the help i can get. I have no doubt in my setup with the iron wills on the end of the shaft.

I’m going with ATACs. They shot better than slick tricks, Muzzys, wac em, g5 strikers and montecs. My only gripe with them is that the main blades weren’t very sharp out of the package. Bleeder blades were very sharp. I was able to put a decent edge on the main blade with some work. They shoot good enough and are quite enough to justify the effort. Supposedly they are going to be re-releasing them at the beginning of August and have addressed the sharpness issue. Well see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iron Will. Best flying fixed head i've ever seen. not to mention the sharpest.
I am using the Iron Will 100gr this year. They shoot well for me, too.

Elite Impulse 31, 29/50
GoldTip Velocity 400s

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

100gr 2 blade Serrazor. Been shooting them for a few years now. Tough and penetration is good as well. Might try some 2 blade Buzzcuts, I just wish the blade was thicker.

So I got some ramcats in to do some
Shooting with and just got to shoot them. Probably the most shocking thing I’ve ever seen when it come to Broadheads. Not sure how they did it but these things fly phenomenal. I’m definitely putting some in my quiver with my atacs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be using bone broadhead this year. I've tested them out on some elk bones and was really impressed. Plus, I like the simplicity and they grouped really well.

Just pulled the trigger on a Valkyrie system. Head is the 225gr Jagger for 496 total grains. Hope to put one through a Moose in about 52 days!
8194db661091bbf63c276d3342150a99.jpg

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Full length Autumn Orange FMJ's 3 5 inch parabolics, wraps and 100 grain brass insert topped with 200 grain Cutthroats 655 grains total weight. I hope to make a hole on both sides :)

Back