Broadhead of choice

TFord250

FNG
Swickey 2 blade for Trad, just about any game (IMHO!)
Muzzy 3 blade for hogs and whitetail; cheap, easy blade replacement, fairly durable.
Muzzy ONE for elk and muley.

OP
Thehoss08

Thehoss08

FNG
Update: after following the fine recommendations here, went and got my bow tuned at Riverside archery in Mt. Vernon. Those guys were great and took care of me. Jason hooked me up taking a look at my form, and there was the problem. My anchor was pulling the string into my cheek. Can’t believe I’ve been shooting groups as well as I have for so many years with that form error. Once that was fixed, bullet holes. Can’t wait to try some fixed blades and see how they fly.

ridgefire

WKR
125 grain Magnus Sniffer SS for me. You can get them shaving sharp and fly great out of my bow. Good guys up there at Riverside.

yukonC

Lil-Rokslider
If asking about the BH, shoots the same as field points, no significant drop out to 80 yds. Generally, I don't shoot groups so as not to damage shafts but, I shoot at a 6" dot at 80 and have no issues dropping them in there, or darn close, depending on how I am feeling that day.

This is exactly what I am needing. I’m not liking how the Montec G5’s are off at distance. I’m checking them out now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beendare

WKR
Update: after following the fine recommendations here, went and got my bow tuned at Riverside archery in Mt. Vernon. Those guys were great and took care of me. Jason hooked me up taking a look at my form, and there was the problem. My anchor was pulling the string into my cheek. Can’t believe I’ve been shooting groups as well as I have for so many years with that form error. Once that was fixed, bullet holes. Can’t wait to try some fixed blades and see how they fly.

Nice....Kudos to you Hoss....for digging in and getting it done.My Apologies for sounding harsh in previous posts.

That form work will serve you well if you continue to work on it- best of luck in your bowhunting seasons.

OP
Thehoss08

Thehoss08

FNG
Nice....Kudos to you Hoss....for digging in and getting it done.My Apologies for sounding harsh in previous posts.

That form work will serve you well if you continue to work on it- best of luck in your bowhunting seasons.

Appreciate it! I’m a country military boy. Nothing sounds harsh my friend. No apology required.

Will be using the Rage Trypan this year. Was considering the Ramcat though. But I already have the aforementioned.

Moldrupj

FNG
I switched to KuduPoint this year. They’re hitting the targets well but I haven’t used in an animal yet...hopefully 2 more weeks and that changes