Broadhead

Currently running Slick Trick Viper Trick’s. Gonna give the Wicked Tricks a shot this year. All of ST’s heads fly very well. Excited to see how they perform

100 grain iron will wide series with bleeders. Might switch to single bevel 100gr

I thought about trying the single bevel but the regular wides have treated me great I have 0 reason to switch at this point I am still curious when you hear they somehow open a bigger hole

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will use the new broadhead I selected for elk last year as I want just one broadhead in my arsenal. It is a two blade cut on impact German Jagers. Haven't shot anything with them yet, but super sharp and spin great out of the package. Also very reasonable price on eBay. I have killed dozens of big game with the old Bear grey/green fixed heads with and without the razor inserts while shooting traditional for over 2 decades. Put in the right place they never failed to do the job

Shot over 120 whitetails on my place with a bow. Shot fb thunderheads forever, then g5 fb montecs, now g5 deadmeats. All pass thrus. 420 grain arrow, 295 fps.

Back