2023 Broadhead Recommendations

Greetings,

First post here. My set up this year. 36 ATA, 28.5 DL, 70#. 550 grain arrow (including 100 grain field tip/broadhead). Anyone have any recommendations for a 100 grain fixed blade Broadhead? I was thinking Annihilator XL, Iron Will S100 or Day Six Evo.

Thanks for the input!

BDRam16

WKR
Are you shooting a 36” ATA bow in a treestand? Makes my VXR 28 look like it’s for ants lol.

Last edited:

Matt G.

WKR
I love the magnus black hornets with blades. I also loved the slick tricks till my recent issue with Viper trick not seating fully...

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

CJ19

WKR
My opinion is which ever broadhead produced by a reputable company shoots the best out of your bow. Be sure you dont end up with amazon or ebay fake knock offs.

im using magnus in my bow at the moment. The stingers and killer bee with the bleeders are both good designs and shoot well for me. I wouldnt hesitate to use any number of the heads others or you mentioned so long as i tested them and they shot well in my bow.

Craven

FNG
I have shot slick trick frizz tricks for years but am switching it up this year. I happened into some solid legends and they fly incredibly with my bow.

If I didn’t find these I’d likely be trying out iron wills

Pilarczyk85

Lil-Rokslider
Iron Wills if i was wanting to spend money. But if you're on a budget the slick trick or magnus are one hell of an option.

Yoder

WKR
I used 4 blade Muzzys for years and killed a bunch of deer. Last year I switched to Slick Tricks. Main reason was I heard they were easier to tune. They fly straight and kill stuff.

jzeblaz

Lil-Rokslider
Iron Wills S100s are what I use. Fly great, kill even better and are tough as nails. I haven't hunted whitetail, but blacktail, bears and pigs in the West and no complaints.

Aeast

Lil-Rokslider
Magnus of your choice. Work well, easy to sharpen and have an outstanding warranty. And they won't break the bank.