Browning xbolt speed SR

Thinking about picking up a browning xbolt speed sr in 7mm prc. I haven't owned a browning in a really long time. Curious what I should expect for accuracy?

I've owned 3 XBolt's, 30 06, 28 Nosler and 300 win mag. All were tack drivers and were not finicky with ammo! You will want to swap out the trigger with a Timney. I tried the MCarbo strings and could not get to 2 lb. There is very limited if no after market stuff. Also take a close look at the threading on the muzzle break. A lot our metric . I think the SR version is 5/8 x 24!

MThuntr

WKR
I have the same rifle but in 6.5PRC. It'll do around 3/4" groups. I swapped out trigger springs but I'm thinking new Timney. I haven't put on a suppressor...mine is still in ATF timeout (300+days now) and once I get it, I'll fine tune loads and I'm guessing I could do better with groups.

I have an xbolt bells canyon speed in 300 wsm and xbolt speed in .308. Performance is sub moa even with cheap factory ammo, with custom loads it will easily do .75” as mthuntr mentioned. Tack drivers for a stock rifleand when I added the suppressor things got even better. Bedding my HC to a GRS Bifrost to get a better ergonomic stock and replacing trigger spring with mcarbo spring. Apparently stockys is working on xbolt fitments as well. Great rifles.

Lou270

Lil-Rokslider
Have an xbolt SR in 6.8W. Shoots the 175
Tgk factory load about .6 and 165 ablr about moa. Very sweet rifle. Run a trash panda on it. Find myself taking it more and more when head to ranch

Lou

Machingeaneer

Lil-Rokslider
I've got a medallion 7 mag with the walnut stock and pencil barrel and it grouped whatever factory ammo I've fed it. And it's a looker on top of it!

rbaney

FNG
I have an X-bolt in 280 AI Speed Ovix. I did change out the trigger spring and lowered my pull to 2.25 lbs. Which works good for me. I am shooting the 162 ELD-X and shoots very well. This is my 2nd X-Bolt and I wouldn't hesitate to buy another if it was in a caliber I wanted.