BS violation today

boonez40

Lil-Rokslider
Judge dropped the charge. No fines, no points on my record. Listened to reason and realized honest mistake. Took my son, was good for him to watch the Judicial system.
Awesome

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

TSAMP

WKR
Good for you. Many others would have taken the citation and moved on. Which is surely what the officers that issued it hoped would happen.
I tip my cap to you sir.

FLAK

WKR
Judge dropped the charge. No fines, no points on my record. Listened to reason and realized honest mistake. Took my son, was good for him to watch the Judicial system.
To all those on here who condemned you ; I TOJISO!!!!!!!!!!!!

HA!!!!!! Congrats. loving it.

2ski

WKR
To all those on here who condemned you ; I TOJISO!!!!!!!!!!!!

HA!!!!!! Congrats. loving it.
What a grand thing that your life is so simple you get pleasure out of telling people I told you so. Ah to being simple.

OP
Gapmaster

Gapmaster

WKR
Honestly, at first I was very frustrated and pissed off. The more time that passed I cooled off and tried to look at why they wrote the citation. I’m just glad that the system actually worked and I was able to plead my case. Thanks again for the support.

boonez40

Lil-Rokslider
I once was pulled over for speeding.
I surrendered my CC gun, Glock 26 in 9mm. Had a boat in the back of the truck with fishing poles.
First thing the officer did, asked me if I was out deer hunting.
Very puzzled by his question, I said no, at the lake fishing.

He calls me back to his car, he is hands me my Glock back to me, slide back and begins to scold me for having a loaded firearm and how he did not like it, something about his safety and security and he was going to write me a ticket for DNR loaded firearm.

Here I am in the back seat with a glock that is locked back and I have 2 extra mags in my pocket.
So i politely told him that he could go ahead and write me the ticket and I will beat it in court.
How so, he asked
Well there is the letter of the law,
A handgun for deer hunting must be of a 357 mag power and a 4 inch barrel. My gun is a 9mm and 3 inch barrel. Its night time and I have a boat and fishing gear. Plus I have this, I pulled out my CC card and my badge. And asked him if we was done.
He let me out of the back seat and handed me an evidence bag with my original mag and bullets removed. With a snide voice he stated I should have informed him I was in law enforcement and had a CC card from the beginning and he wouldn't have wasted 20 minutes of his time.

I slid a fresh mag in my gun, let the slide slam and said, never hand a guy back a gun in your car, slide back and your back to him if you are really concerned for your safety.
Sometimes people just want to write a ticket and hope it sticks

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Last edited: