budget precision optic

I have recently picked up a Ruger precision in 6.5 Creedmoor and need an optic for it. I want to ideally be able to shoot a mile is this realistic in any optics around $600? Currently, I am looking at the Arken EP5 anyone have experience or other recommendations?

Get on the rifle scope field evaluations forum and start doing some research. I ended up with a SWFA 3-15 after going down the rabbit hole. Lots of good info on there.

gr8fuldoug

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
The Arken Riflescopes are very reliable and for the $$$ are an excellent option. BTW, word has it that after Thanksgiving they will be ending the Sale that's been running and pricing will be going up.
Yesterday we started our Black Friday pricing on both the the Athlon Argos BTR Gen 2 Series Riflescopes, now starting at only $279.99. We have also significantly reduced the pricing on all Athlon Midas TAC HD Riflescopes now starting at only $449.99 which also are excellent options for your usage. It's our pleasure, as a long standing supporting vendor here, to discuss the different available options and special opportunities with you. Please give a call, 516-217-1000, when you have the time. Thanks

OP
H
Thanks all I found the

Vortex Viper PST 6-24x50​

For $500
What are you guys thoughts?
Thanks

MThuntr

WKR
Based solely on the recommendations and information in the Form tests, I think I'd spend the extra $100 on a SWFA 3-15. That being said I think a major revamp is on schedule for 2024. You may see a black friday price drop.

To date, I have had luck with the 2 Arken scopes I have HOWEVER I have not dropped the scopes and they do not have extensive testing. They may be a good temporary scope until you get the $ to put on a higher.

EuroOptic has the Burris XTR II on sale and under budget and I seem to remember favorable reviews.