Bugle tube while hiking

kylem

Lil-Rokslider
What do you guys do with your bugle tube while hiking? This will be my first year bowhunting for elk and I am just trying to figure out the best place to have it so that it is easy to get to quickly, but still out of the way for a quick shot. I have an exo pack and with the tube slung around my neck I've tried sticking the mouth piece through the bottom of the shoulder strap and it seems to work pretty well, but after just a little bit of hiking it comes out. I'd love to hear what all you guys are doing with yours.

I throw the string over my head right shoulder and swing the tube behind me into my Nalgene holder attached to my belt.
Before that I just swung it over and the belt pouch kept it in place pretty decent.
I attach the string to my shoulder strap via a carabiner so if I need it detached quickly it can be.

It needs to be readily available and also swung out of the way to not make noise or get in the way of shooting the bow.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Mine goes around my neck and under my right arm after my pack is on. I've always done it that way and never had an issue with it. That's where my binos are as well.