CA 2022 results are in...

Sock

FNG
X1, thought I’d be getting one more point but we will see what there is out there.

PVHunter

Lil-Rokslider
I went point shopping again this season. Edit: I'm going to hunt D6 and D3-5 again building on my last two seasons of scouting after fire chased me out of B a few years back. Good luck to my fellow hunting comrades in the people's republic. Further edit: I'm hunting antlerless archery elk!

Last edited:

Smokey12

Lil-Rokslider
I don’t think I’m ever going to draw a antelope, elk or sheep tag since I’m one off max..

I don’t think I’m ever going to draw a antelope, elk or sheep tag since I’m one off max..
One off Max is essentially the same as having say 1 or 2 points. You’re only in the random pool for most hunts but hey someone has to draw!

Nothing for me this year either. Looks like A zone and a bear tag for sure.

530Chukar

WKR
Good luck with the big valley antelope tag! There are some really nice bucks in that unit, just all the private land makes access really difficult sometimes.

Thanks. Yea I was looking at the land ownership last night and it’s kind of tough because there aren’t really a lot of big land owners in that southern end of the unit. A lot of smaller parcels. I’ve got quite a bit of family around there but I don’t think that’s going to help with all the small parcels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk